Kolam Ikan Tilapia Mini

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim --

Buat Kolam Ikan Tilapia Mini di Mini Herbs Garden

Bila bercakap tentang Taman Herba, biasanya akan melibatkan kolam - so, when I first thought about having a Mini Herbs Garden, memang dah ada planning to have a fish pond - satu kolam ikan tilapia mini. Well, actually I was thinking of having a pond way back when we bought the house. Saya tak buat kolam ni awal-awal lagi sebab my dearest wife was really really against the idea... haha. However, last year, in October, I made up my mind and in a couple of hours, tahu tahu dah ada lobang kat tepi rumah tu.

The thing is that, I used black plastic instead of bricks and concrete or cement. The idea is not to make it a permanent pond. Who knows, at a certain time in the future, I would not want it anymore and replace it with something else...

Kolam dari plastik kolam

The size of the pool is so small that it doesn't fit Adam (8 yrs old) and Sulaiman (10 yrs old), but I gave them a chance to get into the pool before I officially turn it into a fish pond.

click pic to enlarge

This is how it looks on the April 2,2020. The pump has stopped working for the first time, but the fishes can wait... hahaha... Looks like they are still happy swimming here and there... so I guess they are OK. :)



Comments